Monday, November 24, 2008

TEDDY BEARS

FOR TODAY (November 24)...
Outside my window...dark sky thru plastic on the windows, can't see too much yet

I am thinking...that it is slightly cold in here, the stove is still going but i am going to let it go out so i can clean it this evening. i will use the propane instead today

I am thankful for...everymorning i wake up thankful for the God in heaven who supplies all my nds and that i can turn to Him and know He is alive and is the one constant thing in this whole universe that is true and good and able

From the learning rooms...(if this applies) i am sitting on my couch and i should learn to get off of it more often hahahha!!!!

From the kitchen...salad, grapefruits, and soup for today, subway for the wed and thurs....

I am wearing...ditto from all the other weeks!!!!!

I am creating...a Christmas look for the house this week and sewing curtains

I am going...to work

I am reading...my bible lesson on the internet

I am hoping...to make decisions this week on going to bolivia and also tat the roads will be clear by wed to travel into town

I am hearing...snow fall down off the roof, the pellet drop down in the stove and the fans going, a vehicle just drove by, a train whistles and rumbles by, the wind is blowing, my! a busy morning already

Around the house...still the electrical to get done in the addition

One of my favorite things... is this picture on facebook that everybody is buying, i posted a pic of a brown and white teddy bears sitting together and it has gone over and over again

A few plans for the rest of the week:just to get a program going for the ladies meeting on te seventh of dec.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great daybook :)

My Daybook Entry

dtbrents said...

I enjoyed your post. It must be nice to live where it's snowing. We very seldom have snow here and I love it. Doylene