Monday, November 10, 2008

A new day



FOR TODAY (november 10)...

Outside my window...dark as usual but will get light in about an hour and then the sun will light up the mountains and then it will rain again hahah but it was cold last night so i guess we will have some nice weather today i will let you know.....


I am thinking...one more day to work and then a day off for Remembrance Day

I am thankful for...my children and their children, for the comfort we find in family and the ability to help them, Praising God for his mercy toward us

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)it does --because each room we go to in the home or the memory we have of things that happened, or the great outdoors, i learn to be forgiving and to look on others as the Masters children

From the kitchen...just Shreddies for breakfast again and Spinach salad for dinner. tomorrow i will make some asparagas soup

I am wearing...pink pjs as usual and scrubs for today

I am creating...a scrapbooking page for the ladies journal

I am going...to have a hot bath before work

I am reading...the man;y magazines for ideas on a christmas party for the ladies

I am hoping...that everything will turn out in the end and everyone will have fun. i am hoping to buy a house or property and that my son will come home to canada to build it!!!!!!!

I am hearing...the furnace and the tapping of the computer keys, the silence of the room and my mind going on what i have to do today---hahhahah

Around the house...is the grandkids bike, papers on the couch to sort out, dishes to wash from this morning and geraniums to water and the hearth to put together
One of my favorite things...facebook contacts and my other blog

A few plans for the rest of the week: maybe my pellet stove will come which should have been here last week, no special things happening other than that

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




make sure to click on the link back to the other daybook logs. it is fun http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tara said...

Love your pictures! Traveled to and thru Canada when I was little. I remember freezing.

Linda said...

love your pictures..The scrapbook page looks awesome. I LOVE to scrapbook. I really enjoy facebook too. I find it VERY addicting! :) Have a great day! Thanks for the visit!!

dtbrents said...

Your pictures are beautiful. The Christmas cactus is fantastic. You do a lot of interesting things. I hope you have a wonderful week. Doylene