Monday, November 17, 2008

just a picture today----says it all

FOR TODAY (november 17)...

Outside my window...well this morning we woke up to five inches of snow making things a very pretty winter wonderland. absolutely lovely. so i walked to the window and took a picture. and very warm out for this time of year.

I am thinking...it would be so nice to stay at home today instead of going to work but there are so many tings to do and no time to do it in.

I am thankful for...for the freedom to pray and for the coice to do so. i am thankful for the Spirit and his leading

From the kitchen...grapefruits and oranges from Florida just arrived, tey are so good and we look forward to them every winter season, just made a green salad with a peanut butter slice of bread!!! nuts and fruit for dinner...........sounds really appetizing doesn't it. i guess you could put it all tgether and have a Thai meal with noodles.....getting better eh!!

I am wearing...blue pjs right now as it will soon be time for bed and then the start of another day

I am creating...not much
I am going...go turn on the pellet stove, it is getting chilly sitting here

I am reading...nothing

I am hoping...to get all my papers arranged to go to bolivia this february, we booked our hotel for vancouver already and pacific dental conference is coming up so our flights will be the next thing to book

I am hearing...the snow fall off the roof, the TV, cooktop beeping telling me there is something on the stove....that is so aggravating!!!it makes me always hae a tidy stove......hahha

Around the house...are Christmas decorations to sort out

One of my favorite things...my cozy, crazy, unmatched living room with plants all over

A few plans for the rest of the week:mail passport, mail curt his money, put in a christmas present, buy his laptop, birthday for my grandson who is one year old, get the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes out, and get ready to go to smithers already. i am wiped already besides that i have to phine a hundred people.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...







No comments: