Monday, November 3, 2008



Monday, November 3, 2008

For Today... it is early and the second day for the time change and it seems lots of people are still wide awake this time of the morning..... it is 5'30 am or actually 4'30. a couple of hours to go before we have to get ready for work.

Outside my Window...it is still dark--i am a morning person i always get up early and go to bed late too for that matter!!! It has been raining all night again and am wondering if our Christmas will be white or brown
I am thankful for.....my home, and property, i enjoy the beauty of its surrounding area the the people who are around me. i am thakful for Gof in heaven who has granted me health, and riches and protection and for the saving power in his life giving hands. Do you know the song that Ivan Parker sings.....Saved by the hands

From the kitchen...a quart of warm blueberry tea and Shreddies for breakfast again! Schneider's puts out a real nice fake chicken made with soy protein that is actually very good called Oh Natural........will make a nice chicken burger for dinner.

I am wearing... right now pink nite shirt with little white lambs but later scrubs again--that's my life! although the seminar last week said that for the uptown lifestyle in a dental office, you can wear co-ordinated colors on certain days! but different styles and not scrubs! lab coats???NO.

I am reading...Victoria, Martha Stewart, i have magazines i have saved for 20 years that i am looking thru. time to thow some away i guess but some of them have such nice pictures in them. or i could cut them out and scrapbook---a good idea! i wonder where you all get your antique pics from......

I am hearing...now it is the fridge fan!!!!! and one of the wall clocks steadily ticking. don't think i have changed all of them yet!!!1

Around the house.....For the third time i have lost my bank card and this morning i thought i lost it again. Something strange is going on here but not really because i just happened to empty the contents of my purse in a box and put it away where i would not forget--hahah---and after searching a few places this morning found it again. That was a relief!!!! Time to sort thru Christmas decorations.......here is a setting i used a couple years or so ago for a ladies meeting....


I am actually going to sort thru some of my books and give them away
I am creating----I am going to work on making a catherdral quilt and a truck birthday cake for the grand boy who will be one in a couple of weeks

One of my favorite things...pictures of my kids and grandkids

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...going to have my car detailed this week and its winter oil change, wipers too.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

have a good week everybody.............!!!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

You said....

I am thankful for my home, and property, i enjoy the beauty of its surrounding area the the people who are around me. i am thankful for God in heaven who has granted me health, and riches and protection and for the saving power in his life giving hands.

YES HALLELUJAH!!!!!
I agree!

Lynn said...

You mentioned reading your Victoria and Martha Stewart mags and not wanting to throw them about because of all the beautiful pictures in them. I feel the same way. My solution has been to cut out the gorgeous photos and glue them onto the top left corner of 8 1/2 x 11 pads of paper. So now when I make my big ol' "to do" lists, I have pretty pads to write my lists on. Somehow that inspires me as I do my jobs.

Thanks for sharing your lovely post.

Pamela said...

I enjoyed reading your Daybook and the pictures of your littles are adorable! I hope your Christmas is white.

jan said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog-our little guy wasn't sick when he woke up so we crammed for his piano lesson and it went surprisingly well. :-)
I had to laugh at a couple of the things you mentioned in your daybook. I've been trying to go through all my old Martha Stewart magazines and pitch them, but I just can't.
And, I'm famous around here for putting things away for safe keeping and never seeeing them again! It's nice to know I'm not the only person who does that. :-)