Monday, October 27, 2008

same old same old



Monday, October 27, 2008

For Today...blackbirds and christmas


Outside my Window...it is still dark

From the kitchen...a quart of warm blueberry tea

I am wearing... scrubs again

I am reading...cooking magazines and christmas recipies--looking at biscotti, food gifts in a jar with decorated tops, sewing table runners, and tiny quiches

I am hearing...the furnace jiggling fan

Around the house.....I have to change the water faucets outside so they don't reeze. I would love someone to build me a small shed for the car. oh well!! make sure the skirting is intact for the winter

things never change around here but i did get some leaves raked before the rake broke!!! have to buy a new one today

One of my favorite things...pink snap dragons and purple something flowers that i brought in from the porch, they might bloom for a little while in the house---still blooming. the white christmas cactus is blooming now and i only have two or three blossoms on the red one. i think it needs repoting as some large branches fill off....

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...humm have to think about that just work--getting two tons of wood pellets today, cleaned out the porch yesterday

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



9 comments:

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love the sound of a jiggling furnace. It reminds me of crocheting with my grandma in her cozy little living room.

Tasha said...

oh i love that cloudy picture thats so nice

Jen said...

I love the picture. I enjoyed your daybook and blog. Have a great week.

Jerralea said...

Well, I used a cloud picture today, too! Yours is wonderful!

Enjoyed your daybook!

HDMac said...

Enjoyed your daybook and LOVED absolutely LOVED that picture! Wow!!!

A happy heart at home said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook with us.

~Susan

Mimi said...

The photography on your blog is breathtaking.

Maggie Ann said...

Oh wow, I loved reading your daybook. Is your Christmas cactus blooming?! I was just thinking about those last week and hoping Walmart or Kmart will get some in. Your blueberry tea sounds perfect for this weather and time of year.

Maggie Ann said...

Forgot to say...I LOVE your wallpaper background! Thats gorgeous.