Sunday, July 27, 2008

Another day in July

FOR TODAY (July28)... I can get up at a nice hour and get ready for work without having to drive a whole hour--I am working at home town , but i do have a birthday cake to decorate for one of the bosses


Outside My Window...well , right now it is dark so will have to wait until tomorrow to tell you! Sunday we had all kinds of weather sunny , cool , cloudy, windy, rain and finally a nice sunset


I am thinking... about what to put on the cake, probably one of the yellow lillies and some ivy or something


I am thankful for...for Sunday to putter around the house, my children, How good God is and that is the Creator of my life, We are worth more than sparrows to Him, although i don't see too many sparrows but i do see lots of chickadees, but it is amazing of all the things and people in this world, we--I am still loved by Him.


From the kitchen... I made peanut butter cookies today and bread that i think has an Italian origin with sage, green olives and black pepper. You can see it in the picture below. It is really yummy, i ate have the cookie sheet full!!!!!!


I am wearing... should i really tell????? a long maroon colored bath towel!!!


I am creating...a mess in my house sorting thru all my junk , i really want to throw some of it away


I am going... bed soon, getting up probably at 6:00am --creature of habit!!! read a bit, decorate the cake, go to work and come home at 5. sounds pretty normal eh!!!


I am reading... the Bible every morning and night and finishing Annapurna and i am going to read a page in patriarchs and prophets.


I am hoping...my clothes are dry so i can change from this towel and it is so here is something else to wear


I am hearing...the beeper on my counter top stove
Around the house... everythings looks just as neat as it did last week, moved most of plants outside so they could get some sun when it came out, they seem to like it, I had dinner out on the porch today


One of my favorite things... Peace Roses, the color of pink is so intense and delicate


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
just work two days at home and two days in smithers

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
RECIPE:

1 CUP + 2 TBSP WARM WATER
1 TSP LEMN JUICE FRESH SQUEEZED-VERY IMPORTANT FOR A SOFT DOUGH
1 1/2 TBSP OIL
3 TBSP SUGAR
1 1/2 TSP SALT
1 1/2 TBSP DRY MILK
2 2/3 CUP OF WHITE FLOUR
1 TBSP YEAST
i used a small jar of Linday Manzanilla pimento olives chopped and a tablespoon about!! of chopped fresh sage and a pinch or two of black pepper
Mix all together, let rise, knead down and spread out on cookie sheet, score, let rise about a half hour and bake at 350 for 20 min or until done. you can also roll out in round bread sticks.


~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2 comments:

Pamela said...

The Italian Bread looks delicious? Would you please share the recipe?

Pamela said...

Whoops! That's supposed to be an exclamation mark after delicious.