Monday, July 7, 2008

July 7 2008

~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Outside My Window...is the cold winter ---Oh! did i say winter, i meant summer day, it is 3 degrees this morning after a warm day yesterday. It thundered and rained


I am thinking...Praise God for answering prayers so fast. CDA's are hard to come by here and a couple of the dentists needed assistants. I have been working for two part time and The Lord provided a raise and so I will be working at my home town now


I am thankful for...the raise and green salads


From the kitchen...Tetunias on the porch are blooming slowly but are pretty and Playboy roses are full bloom too


I am wearing...navy polka dot scrubs


I am creating...a felt play book for my grand kids


I am going...back to work in about 20 minutes, am on a lunch break


I am reading...Annapurna 50's mountain climber in the Himalaya


I am hoping...to get a brand new Mazda 3


I am hearing...the phone ring as soon as I came in the door and it was Capital one which I rudely hung up on


Around the house...junk and crafty things and water jugs and magazines


One of my favorite things...pink spatula


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:work, finish weeding, go to Smithers for the rest of the work week at another dentist, Friday cook for saturday


Here is picture thought I am sharing

No comments: