Monday, February 8, 2010

HAPPY WEEK EVERYONE

For today--- from my daybook... this is Monday morning

Outside my window..so windy out lately, my brush piles still have to be burned and it is still dark out, the bird seeder is empty and there is muc everywhere............

I am thinking...i had better hurry or i will be late

I am thankful for... life and people and forgiveness and grace

I am wearing...clogs on my feet

I am remembering...i need to drink at least a quart of water right now

I am going...back to work after being off for a few days,

I am currently reading...Daniel and the Revelation by Uriah Smith and Damiel 11. it is a long chapter and lots to evaluate

I am hoping... our prayers for a mended family will be answered--2

On my mind... another lady of 84 is passing away today and a baby will be born soon too of a young girl i knew

Noticing that... there is no snow here and the river is now a trickle

Pondering these words..up from the grave He arose!! won't it be exciting to wake up from the grave and find all our loved ones around us that we have known

From the kitchen... cheesecake

Around the house...dishes and makin heart valentines

One of my favorite things...my red car that get me to work and back safely

From my picture journal...


1 comment:

Anne said...

Hi Buff, I have an award for you here ---

http://likeshowersonnewgrass.blogspot.com/2010/02/thank-you-judy-for-this-award.html

God bless you! =)