Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blogger Award

Thank you so much for adding me to your list of friends and finding new friends who love God too.  It is so uplifting to have others in the same mind!!!!

 As a recipient of the Beautiful Blogger Award, one must:
- Add a link and a note of thanks to the person giving the award
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
- Share 7 things about yourself
  1. am a single grandma for the last 27 years
  2. have four grown kids with  three grandchildren
  3. am a practising dental assistant
  4. been to bolivia , hawaii, australia and most of the states and canada
  5. drive a red optra, have a red cell, wear a red coat and gloves but my real favorite color is pink
  6. am in good health and just starting to get lots of grey hair--will turn 60 in May
  7. and best of all God has been my husband thru these many years and has been my Friend in looking after my many needs and wants and listening to my prayers.  The eternal three will always be my shining Light!  i am a seventh day adventist.
And now 15 people who would like to share this blog may do so by copying the acceptance instructions above......and enjoy meeting other new friends!!!
  1. Living to Tell the Story-Susanne
  2. Everything Else Thrown In-Dianne
  3. My Front Porch-Judy
  4. Scraps of Glory-Mazine
  5. Sue's Daily Photography-Sue
  6. The Magic of the Sun-You!!
  7. The Simple Woman-Peggy
  8. The Sunny Raw Kitchen-Carmella
  9. The Enchanted Cottage-Donna
  10. The Stone Gable-Yvonne
  11. Wings of Eagles-Schotzy
  12. A Gathering Place-Rebecca
  13. Birding in Michigan-Shelley
  14. Blessed Femina-Miss Jen
  15. The Choate Family-Joanna

4 comments:

Maxine said...

Hello There!
Thanks for your visit today and for posting my blog on your page. I'm not able to do the activity at this time, but I sure do appreciate meeting you and having you think about me.

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh I'm so glad you found me in the SEA of Bloggies out there! I sooooo wish I could squeeze in the time to do this fun award but I'm just swamped with work right now. I'm on a deadline and I have several large orders for product going out this week! :( Sooo...sadly I have to declkine!

Thank you sooooo very much again for thinking of me though. What an honor in deed.

Now...I'm off to gaze at your bloggie for a little bit of inspiration!

xoRebecca

Judy said...

Thanks for visiting My Front Porch & for leaving a comment....and thanks for including me in your awards. I'm off on vacation this week...but may be back to pick up the award once I'm back.

someone else said...

Thank you very much for the award and for visiting my photo blog.