Monday, April 13, 2009

Day after Easter

FOR TODAY (april 13)...

Outside my window...it is pouring rain, high whitish gry clouds--you know the kind that brings more rain and snow on the mountains!!! it has snowed 3/4 of the way down!!! Water is making huge puddles all over the ground with the moss turning greener---what a picture

I am thinking...a good day to stay indoors, i actually have a whole day to look over all the posts everyone else writes!!!

I am thankful for...for the visit i had with the girls this weekend and the grandkids, when they all go it is so quiet, for the visit i had with my son on skype from bolivia

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)

From the kitchen...fresh asparagas soup in a cup with cream

I am wearing...blue pj's of course on a day like this, pink slippers

I am creating...nothing right now but i am going to make a couple more handbags, they are fun to make, oh yes we are dreaming of making a tree house

I am going...no where, jus here going from the kitchen to living room to bedreem to the couch and wandering around the house

I am reading...instructions on how to make a treehouse

I am hoping...that tomorrow will not come for a long time

I am hearing...the birds singing, rain falling on the tin roof

Around the house...cleaning up after company

One of my favorite things...my squishy akea pillow

A few plans for the rest of the week:work, going over myo papers, putting another bid on the house

Here is picture thought I am sharing..

No comments: