Monday, March 1, 2010

What is simple in my life!!

FOR TODAY --- March 2 but actually it was Monday because i didn't know this date had changed!!
but does it matter!!!

Outside my window...Daylight is coming, it is cloudy and  the wind is roaring thru the buildings, the plastic garage is trying to stay put with its sides flapping and making crackling noises, the ground is bare and brown and last years leaves are still on the ground

I am thinking...there is too much to do already and it will probably just sit there at least for another month or until it warms up a bit

I am thankful for...for life itself but for the grace that God will give me unto death

From the learning rooms...

From the kitchen...there is thinly sliced colored peppers that i made into a marigold flower on an old forget-me-not plate, cashew cream that needs to be frozen, macadamia nuts to blend, green salad for breakfast, a few dishes left over from the meeting and macro piecrust cut outs for the grandchildren when they play tea.

I am wearing...a warm blanket around my shoulders with pjs still

I am creating...a bulletin from the meeting last night

I am going...to russia maybe for two weeks, we shall see at the end of the day, and maybe smithers today just because my dailyhabit is unbreakable

I am reading...the simple womans blogs about prayer, it is so intense and upllifting and really not too simple and yet when prayeris daily done it is simple, you can go about your life with peace

I am hoping...that relationships heal

I am hearing...the wind still, the fire

Around the house...  books laying all over the floor to be sorted and given away

One of my favorite things...this blanket and couch,  i hardly ever sit on my new ones

A few plans for the rest of the week: just at home this week want to exercise and practise breathing properly

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 

No comments: