Monday, December 21, 2009

December 21st

FOR TODAY... from Bev's Daybook

Outside my window... Dawn is here and with it a promise of another mild day of 9 degrees

I am thinking... about about what to do with my granddaughter today

I am thankful for... the mercies and protection and guidance of a 'gracious' God

I am wearing... green jeans later on today for shopping and clogs as they are so comfortable and versitile, for now it is pjs. as this is the first home time i have had in a long time it seems.

I am remembering... a special decoration i made years ago out of pistachio shells around a styrofoam ball with a red ribbon.  i hope i can find it now.

I am going... to make a list of what i have to do today including a baby shower that will be held today at the church.  they will use my pink christmas decorations that we had for womens ministry meeting

I am currently reading... Buyteko Breathing

I am hoping... that my children will be safe today and find a blessing in keeping the Father of heaven in their lives

On my mind... well!  it is nice to write this again after another month and to sit in from the of pellet fireplace enjoying its warmth

Noticing that... i have three kids that were born this week on christmas day---oldest daughter and two years later twin boys

Pondering these words... "She turned to the frost-covered window and scratching a small opening with her fingers, she pressed her face to the pane to look out on Christmas Day. An angry wind swirled heavily falling snow, piling drifts in seemingly mountainous proportions. She could not even see the well at times for the density of it."...Love Comes Softly  i am going to leave this quote up posted by  our host,  just because i love it.

Ephesians 6    And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9not by works, so that no one can boast. 10For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

From the kitchen... all kinds of sprouts and green salad and biscotti

Around the house... Christmas decorations to put up , general things to do

One of my favorite things~ poinsettias

From my picture journal...this is for gifts to wrap.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit. I hope you find your pistachio shells treasure and post a picture.

May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
~Tamara
BranchOfWisdom.com

P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!