Monday, May 4, 2009

A GOOD DAY



FOR TODAY (MAY 4)...


Outside my window...it is a cloudy , cool morning of minus 2 degrees, and a very wet one too, but that is okay because things are still turning green. or is that mist?? maybe it will be sunny today

I am thinking...i wonder when the sun will come out, will my bid get accepted today for the house, will curt phone--my son, or my other son-clint

I am thankful for...Grace that it wil always be there even though sin is too just as much, But God is greater---you know that song!!!!

From the learning rooms...(if this applies)humm

From the kitchen...am having asparagas with lemon and cream for breakfast and maybe a greensmoothie

I am wearing...brand new black scrubs

I am creating...a celebration banner for mothers day, it is already hung in the church so will take a pic afterwards

I am going...to work in about an hour and a half but it is nice to sit here and share!!

I am reading...my devotions

I am hoping...well! this sort of goes along with what am i thinking today!! he he he

I am hearing...humm....it is quiet for once except a woodpecker and the birds singing--so nice

Around the house...seems like junk just gets moved from one organized part of the house to th other, i need to throw some things away

One of my favorite things...my camera - finally dried out and is working after i forgot it outside yesterday!!

A few plans for the rest of the week:...every week seems to be about th same when there is work but they may change if the bid goes thru then i will have to visit lawyers and such


Here is picture thought I am sharing...(a very devotd rooster who is looking after his brood! he is the neighbours chicken and comes to visit twice a day, the grss or the bugs i should say are more plentiful /greener/or more !! over here........))

2 comments:

Becky said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog!
You can get little animals like my panda by going to www.pyzam.com!

CeCe said...

Minus 2 degrees? Yikes -- At least I see the sun made an appearance! That rooster is a handsome fella...