Monday, September 29, 2008

Daybook for September 29


For Today...monday ~~Well it is actually evening now


Outside my Window...the day has been so beautiful and clear and warm. everone was saying why do we have to work or why can't we see our patients outside!!! I am sure protocol does not allow us but if given an individual choice no one would mind!!! But we are stuck inside with no windows and peoples' comments on the weather or as some did-not show up!!! Now it is a clear dusky sky that promises to be another warm day. Golden leaves are fallen on a green lawn and the garden begs to be retilled.


I am thankful for...for a God who is patient with us when we make mistakes and tr to make decisions on our own. How He patiently works around us trying to iron out each circumstance. I am thankful for the presence of Christ in our lives.


In the kitchen...
Blueberry tea, spinach/banana smoothie that i didn't finish which will probably go to the compost worms!!!, salad, just something simple for the only one at home--me!!

I am wearing...Scrubs still. there is a new pink and plack printed top with pink bias tape around the neck. it is pretty


I am reading...nothing really just listening to Amazing Discoveries by Walter Vieth on last day events of this world, my bible lesson on line
current lesson

I am creating...a space in this silent room by where i sit


I am hearing...hummm walter vieth talking and making dry jokes


Around the house...Jaimie's stuff is still in places around the house and Josies room has little girl stuff all over the floor!! We are waiting to see what she does in the next couple of days.


One of my favorite things...my large pink coffee mugs that now has cold Caf-lib in it because i am writing this blog~~


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...well i think i am going to keep on dreaming instead of buying a new car. the economy is so unpredictable now it is scarry to go into debt over a car. i shall wait....................just another work week..........still have to get out my pink blog for womens ministry ladies which is three weeks late because i have too much going on in my house right now. washing carrots!!! braiding onions and cooking beets........


A picture thought.......


2 comments:

Crystal said...

It must be marvelous to have your daughter and granddaughter there! I'm sure it's a big change for all of you. I hope it will be a precious time of bonding and supporting each other. May you be blessed this week!

Unknown said...

Yeah, smart move on the car. Hopefully the economy will settle down soon.

I enjoyed your daybook. :-)

JM
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/homeschoolshelter/